Behind every spectacular training session is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. The truly skilled trainer can make a program exciting. The learners will have fun while they are learning if the facilitator is able to involve their emotions as well as their minds. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy. To reach this stage as an adult educator isn’t always easy, but success isn’t just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development. We want the enormous satisfaction that comes from working with others to help them reach their potential as human beings. This three-day course will help you reach that goal.
NOTE: We strongly recommend completing Velsoft’s The Practical Trainer Course before taking this course.
What Will Students Learn?
- Demonstrate your understanding of learning styles and how to accommodate all four learning styles in the classroom
- Apply the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Explain the different levels of evaluation and when to use each
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
- Put your skills to work for a team presentation