When you think of a customer, what comes to mind? You probably thought of someone visiting a store, ordering online, or phoning in an order. Did you think of a company employee who puts a request forward to IT, or a sales manager who would like to review the upcoming marketing ideas?
Although there are many types of customers, they all have the same desire to receive prompt, helpful, and friendly service. This course will explore core aspects of customer service and how you can do your best for the people you serve throughout the day.
What You Will Cover:
- What is customer service?
- Critical elements of customer service
- The different types of customers
- Meeting customer expectations
- Requirement driven product selection
- Problem-solving processes
- Elimination of customer service problems
- Service PRIDE