Customer Service Training – Managing Customer Service
$53.98 – $68.98
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This one-day workshop will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
What Topics are Covered?
- The six critical elements of customer service
- Understanding leadership
- Managing performance
- Onboarding and orientation
- Five practices of leadership
Both, Download Learning Material, Study Online
Celebrate Spring! Use the coupon code "EDUSUMMER17" to get 15% off of all courses. Dismiss