Opportunities to take a regional business into the global market make it possible to strategically, smartly, and profitably accomplish more than you can by staying local. To prepare, you need to set your business up for success by being open to learning, to applying new ideas, and to continually reviewing how you can create success in the global market.
Topics such as trade financing, regulatory considerations, international business planning, sustainability, and much more are included in this three-day course. The materials here are well suited for small and medium sized business leaders as they prepare to take their company into the global marketplace.
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding the Global Business Environment
- The Global Trade Market
- Products and Services
- E-Commerce on the Global Stage
- Working in the Global Context
- The Economics of Global Business
- The Logistics of Global Business
- Rules and Regulations
- Beyond the Rules – Ethical Concerns
- Choosing Your Growth Strategy
- Building Your Growth Plan
- Implementing Your Growth Plan